Emotional Freedom Technique or EFT is Acupuncture for the emotions without needles. In essence we tap on Acupoints defined by Acupuncture while the client focuses on thoughts and phrases that define the issue. This often produces rapid relief from the disturbing emotions connected to the issue.
To watch these videos in Full Screen or Theater Mode:
- Start the video
- Click on “YouTube” icon
- Once on YouTube you can click on the Full Screen Icon.
EFT is the most popular and widely used Energy Psychology Methods and it has the most research behind it. It has been used in South America, Kosovo, Rhwanda, and many other 3rd world countries in disaster/trauma relief efforts. For more information on this, visit the Research Page on this web site.
Additionally,research being conducted by the Veterans Stress Project has shown EFT to be 100% effective on PTSD, averaging a 63% reduction in PTSD symptoms in 6 hours! Conversely, traditional therapy methods have a limited 40% success rate and take twice as long to achieve.
Do You Want Emotional Freedom From…..
- Traumatic memories connected to combat, rape, abuse or violence of any type?
- Depression, anxiety, or phobias ?
- Food or tobacco addictions?
- Self-defeating behaviors?
- Limiting fears or beliefs?
- The self-imposed prison you have been living in?
Did you answered YES to any of these questions? Then, YOU are in the right place!
Call 585-704-0376 NOW to find out how EFT can help you!
The cause of all exaggerated, abnormal emotional reactions is a distortion or blockage in the bodies energy system.
Change your thoughts and your emotions change. This is not always easy to accomplish.
Change your emotions and your thoughts are free to change. This is very easy to accomplish!
Why Use EFT?
- Can be self-applied
- No known side effects
- Is 80 – 90% Permanent
- Easier and just as effective as EMDR
- 100% effective for all types of trauma & PTSD
- Is NOT used by the VA for Combat PTSD!
- Creates “counter conditioning”
- Creates a relaxation response
- The best for smoking cessation
- Often works where other methods fail
- Produces neuropeptides, endorphins and seratonin
- Is Acupressure/Acupuncture for the emotions (no needles involved!)
- Restores balance to the body’s energy system around the specific issue
- Corrects Psychological Reversal (negative, self-sabotaging thoughts)
- Involves tapping on acupoints or energy meridian points while focused on an issue
Endorsed and Recommended and used by:
- Dr. Bessel Van der Kolk
- Depak Chopra
- Jack Canfield
- Bob Proctor
- Joe Vitale
- Cheryl Richardson
- Dr. Norm Sheely
- Bruce Lipton PhD
- Dr. Joseph Mercola
- Kevin Trudeau
EFT is NOT a substitute for conventional counseling and therapy. It is, however, compatible with Western counseling and therapy and all other forms of therapy and healing.