Why Is Weight Loss Difficult?
- Food addictions
- Lack of exercise
- Candida over growth
- Insufficient water intake
- Psychological reversals
- Emotional safety & protection
- Poor self image or body shame
- Toxin accumulation (body stores toxins in fat)
- Emotional eating or Eating for the wrong reasons
- Undiagnosed food allergies often connected to food addiction
- Unable to change mental picture or create new mental image of self
The First Steps Here:
- Evaluate for Candida Over growth.
- Check for Food Allergies with Energy Testing.
- Investigate the possibility of other potential eating disorders.
- Mutual decision on a course of action