- Good Listener
- Spiritual – ACIM
- Great Sense of Humor
- High Degree of Accountability and Integrity
Areas Of Expertise
- Men’s Issues
- Covert Ego-states
- Relationship Issues
- Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Eating Disorders & Weight Loss
- Any Type of Abuse or Trauma
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Allergy Antidotes
- Trauma Resolution
- Smoking Cessation
- Transactional Analysis
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Tapas Acupressure Technique
I was honored to be the reciepent of the Quilt of Valor for my service in the US Army and Vietnam.
WROC-TV – June 2015
Kevin Doran honors me by selecting this segment as one of his favorites.
Thank You Kevin!
To watch this videos in Full Screen or Theater Mode:
- Start the video
- Click on “YouTube” icon
- Once on YouTube you can click on the Full Screen Icon.
I believe there has to be a good match between the client and the counselor. We start by building rapport right where you are at and move on from there. If there is a significant amount of fear preventing you from dealing with the issues at hand we will address that first. I also believe that therapy can be fun, exciting and a good opportunity to hone relationship skills.
I enjoy using the energy therapy processes because they offer an opportunity for relief that is quicker, easier, more permanent and less painful than traditional methods. AND, traditional methods have their value and place in my sessions too! Additionally, I have incorporated some ideas from A Course In Miracles for the spiritual aspect of healing.
Make an appointment for a consultation. You’ll see what I mean.
- In Private Practice Since 1997
- Using EFT since 1998
- BS in Human Development
- MS in Counseling Psychology
- NYS Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Ph.D in the school of life and hard knocks
- Diplomate of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (DCEP)
- Advanced Certificate of Completion in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT-ADV)
- Employee Assistance Specialist – Counselor (EAS-C)
- Skilled Experiential Group Facilitator
- Domestic Abuse/Domestic Violence Facilitator
- 600+ hours of Advanced Transactional Analysis
- Expert Applications of Allergy Antidotes
- Donna Eden’s Daily Energy Tune-up
- Tapas Acupressure Technique Practitioner
- NY Mental Health Counselor’s Association
- Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association
- Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce
- EAPA – Greater Rochester Chapter
I subscribe to the professional and ethical standards set forth by these organizations.
Experiential Seminars & Workshops Attended:
- Life Results Basic
- Life Results Interpersonal Intensive
- Experiencing Enough
- ACIM Student
- New Warrior Initiation Adventure
- The Bamboo Bridge
- Couples Weekend
- EFT Level 1 & Level 2